Saturday, March 17, 2012

Every Beginning Is Difficult

"Every beginning is difficult"

Kata sebuah poster hitam putih yang tertempel di Ruang 9 (Kelas bahasa inggris di STM).
That's damn right.
No one is born to be automatically perfect. All need process. Thomas Alpha Edison didn't accidentally invent the ball lamp, J.K Rowling didn't  become best seller writer at the first try, Aitthipat Kulapongwanich had failed thousand times before he became a billionaire. Rise and fall.


So does with me. When everything isn't working out and everybody's complaining, it's not a sign for me to stop. It shows that i should keep learning. When they give me criticism and suggestion, it doesn't mean they look down on me. They want to make me better.


Well, it's easy to say so.
But it's hard to think so , right ? hehe

No comments: