Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday to Monday

I've been trying hard not to hear those who shout "i hate Monday" or whining about Sunday that is coming to an end. I guess they just make Monday even harder by doing that. That's like a negative assertion for our mind which somehow lead us to a negative mood. And i don't want that. I want to be happy to face Monday. Besides there's nothing to be afraid of. Yes, i love holiday. Yes, i have to go to office on Monday. So what ? My working hour starts at 1 pm so i don't have to wake up early after all. 

But, i'm just human. Sometimes i just can't deny that thought. I'm so in the mood to work on my thesis. The thought that i have to be at office tomorrow somehow make me reluctant to work on it. I ever been in the phase where i didn't wanna go to college anymore and wanted to work instead. Now, i miss college. I want to have some classes to attend instead of attending stand up meeting of my project. 

Just saying though. 

No comments: