Sunday, April 01, 2012

Done

Good things never last long. That's what i always teach to myself. Like a fun weekend that will meet Sunday eventually, Lovers who have to get separated, or best friends who will grow apart. So does with my team project.    

It's been 7 weeks since my first day of working. I have been together with my recent team for 6 weeks development and they're quite nice guys. Cooperative and not really hard to be directed. We even got closer at the end. At first, there were problems. But i learned from mistakes, besides it is my first project and i didn't get any training before war. So, i'm learning by doing. It's a bliss when the project was finished on time and my boss happy with the work because the client is satisfied.

I heard that the technical leader will be assigned to another project while the 3 developers will stay on our project with me as their APM. Suddenly, the boss called all my developers and my APM friend to his room. They packed they stuffs as they came back from the 23rd floor. Apparently, they're assigned to a new project with a new APM. Well, okay. So i'm gonna have to adapt with new developers again on the next project. But for now, i haven't been assigned to any projects so i have no developers for a moment.

Can't wait for the upcoming project. 

No comments: