Saturday, November 03, 2012

The hardest part of this fucking management associate program

It's gloomy Sunday. A good time for staying in my room and listening to mellow songs on radio. I turned on the radio and it played Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj. Gosh, two singers that i hate most. But I still listened to it anyway. 

Sunday became even gloomier when my friend knocked on my door. I knew that he would talk about our assignments. Yeah, we still have to work on assignments during weekend. Actually, the hardest part of this fucking management associate is not the assignments. No matter how hard or annoying the assignment is, I can still finish it. I'm not that dumb to get it done.

The hardest part of this program is dealing with the people. Those people who might have good intelligence but don't have good enough interpersonal skill to interact properly with other people. It will be obvious when it comes to group assignment. Sometimes I have to deal with passive people who seem don't have any initiative to make the team works even if when they have been triggered. On the other days, I have to deal with those who are very active and dominant which makes them so hard to have an empathy. 

Either way, debating with them will not solve the problem. It only makes my emotion get higher. Time consuming. Waste my energy. There's a saying "debating with moron only drag you to his level". You know what ? sometimes moron appears as a smart guy. 

The funny thing is when is there's a guy who seems nice but you will see an evil in him if you get closer to him. He proudly said to me "I'm not afraid of creating enemy". Well, dude. You don't know what I can do to bring someone down. You don't know that your hatred could strike you back. But I know that those kind of people won't change no matter what. Even when it's only them against the world, it won't make them be a little bit nicer.

I don't really mind creating enemy. But I will never state that in front of public. If I can get my enemy work for me, why should I confront them. 

But one thing for sure, once he hits my button. I will make sure he will reap what he sow.

No comments: