Friday, December 16, 2011

30 minutes before the class started

So, is this new Blogger design ? for me it is quite confusing, weird, not that user friendly. I have to take a look at the page several times before i finally found the post button.

Anyway, it is still 30 minutes before my class started. I used to be late for this class but now i'm already here and no one here so i think i can use my spare time to write a post. It's been  a long time i don't make any posts.

This post's theme will be about ... entrepreneurship. That word also became a theme for yesterday. It was started when i attended boot camp for start up technopreneur which was held by Batavia Incubator. I thought that  it's only one day workshop but apparently it's a serious incubation for those who wants to be a start up techno preneur. But i still came anyway just because there were two rounds of pitching. I like the adrenaline rush when i have to present something and being beaten by questions. Surprisingly, i gained the most voters although i was one of the last team to present and i presented my fake project. But at the final pitching i only got the third rank. Nevermind though, the first and second rank team were really great. They had a real project and idea.

The camp ended at 6PM , and i went to the cinema directly with my friends watching The Billionaire. At first, i underrate this movie because i was not really interested when i saw the trailer. I thought it was drama comedy movie about young guy who suddenly become billionaire because of his online game. Apparently it's different. The story is great, i never know that the seaweed snacks i used to see in Circle K or 711 have been through a hard way.  There's a part of the story which reminds me of my experience when my family lose almost everything we had but the difference is i'm not an entrepreneur. Well, everyone has their own way to chase their dream, right ?

There's a lesson that i got from the movie.

No comments: