Saturday, December 31, 2011

New year's eve


People are so excited to make their resolution list. They make a promise which will be forgotten a month later. I don’t make promise, ‘coz i won’t keep it. Besides, i’m not the man of celebration. So i don’t feel the urge to do new year’s ritual. 
For me, new year mean new trends. New movies coming next summer. But how can i resist when everybody in the world is bombing media with their wish list. It won’t be a crime to participate though.
Considering that 2011 was a tough year for me. My only wish is … the old soul will be replaced by a new one.
Well, one last wish. I wish that won’t fall into the same slope and stop this loop. I’ve been 2 years in the same loop. It’s time to stop. A good thing should be initiated. I should give it a try. I should try to dignify my self.
While the other things such as graduate on February, being selected for The Complete Banker, having a good job which will lead to financial settlement are not wishes. Those are obligation.
BGM : Coldplay - Viva la vida

No comments: