Saturday, January 12, 2013

I don't need a word

"They are not your future, they're only a present. Transitory present. Who are not even supposed to be in your life ... and might even  hamper your future endeavor. So, why cry over them ?"

That's what I say to myself everytime people do me wrong, play me, betray me. They are all Jerk. But so am I. So I might stop playing jerk if I don't want people do the same way to me. But back to the statement above. Yeah, it hurts. It might get me demotivated. It ruins my mood. It's 3.30 PM and I haven't got my paper done. I should've written my paper not writing this junk on my blogger. 

You know what ? but it's nothing. I've experienced this a lot. But I just don't understand why such a nice and sweet person can do this. So far, that's the cruelest treatment I ever got. And that's the nicest person who did that. Well, if it didn't work out why force it.

I might be sad and disappointed. But it will not be as sad as losing my chance to graduate from this program just because I faile the oral examination. Ain't I right ? So, I better be not overreact. Get myself work on my paper.

Theory is easy but the reality is hard. I'm still disgusted everytime I remember that scene. There's a little regret why was I paralized and didn't take any action or argue at that time. 

Why love words ? Just because I don't say a word, they say I'm boring. I'm boring and I know it. 

There's a solitary moment when you're with the person that you choose. You just enjoy the moment. You feel their heart beating. Being close to the people that usually are miles away. Only clothes that separates you both. I don't see there's a need to say a word. 

But in this case, I'm just disappointed. Why you such a nice person even did that to me.


No comments: