Thursday, May 15, 2014

No places for a loner on Satnite

If Mosby says "nothing good happens after 2 AM", I believe there is something good after that hour which is serenity.

What I wanted was just a quiet place to read while sipping a cup of coffee and green gea latte. But I might forget about something called 'timing'. Instead of serenity, Braga street was full of accesories and booths. It's Saturday, the day where the street is changed into culinary festival.

So I drove my motorcycles to Dago and other areas in Bandung. Still, I couldn't find a place where there's a peace empty single sofa in it. Almost all of them are full of families, groups, or couples. There's no place for a loner on Saturday night.

Finally, several hours to a dawn, I found a place where I can sit peacefully and quietly. Lesson learned. If I wanna have a me-time on Saturday night, I better wait at least after midnight.

No comments: