Friday, May 02, 2014

Random weighted

Going to cinema and have a lunch together while waiting for the showtime. That`s what we always do when we meet up.
But I never get bored to have the after movie discussion or hours of talk during our lunch.
We talk about our recent activities until social issues.
We never run out topics to talk about.
And for the first time in 7 months of my idleness, I feel human. It's been a long time I don`t have that kind of random but weighted discussion.

All I hear is a friend who is bragging his blackbook, a friend who is complaining about their husbands, a friend complaining about their illness.
Well, even a good listener needs to talk.

That was quite a nice discussion today.
Mate, I hope my future partner can make me not stop talking like this.

Well, I will try not to stop talking when I meet that one this time.

Maybe that`s right what people say, bestfriend is a family we chose.

No comments: