Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bad day

Okay, if i said that i was okay. I was lying.

How can i be okay when i know that i'm not eligible for attending examination because my absence has exceeded its limit ? and it is 6sks for God's sake. Actually the limit for absence is 2. I have been absent for 2 times, and apparently i've ever been late once. It's not fair when you are late for attending class you are considered as absent student. Life was never fair anyway.

It keeps distracting me. Somehow it will really affect my GPA significantly. And nothing i can do.  I only hope that the announcement says that i'm still eligible for the exam.

Another pathetic thing is ... i don't have a classmate who supports me. Oh, they such a cold-blooded redneck. Hmmh, why my college life is so suck.

No comments: