Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bad mood

I had a bad day yesterday.

I sat next to stinky and rude woman who can't stop scolding her daughter in train. When i arrived at the train station. it was stormy. I decided to take a cab and apparently traffic jam was everywhere. The billing got so high.

I entered my room and i realized there's a change. My whiteboard was sticked while it wasn't like that when i left  it. And one double tape was not in my room. INTRUDER !

There's  an assignment to do. I was looking for a paper where i write all material in it. But i couldn't find it.

Bad day.
And i woke up this morning with this hangover. Headache, back-ache. Finding out that there's no one to talk to and you can't even calm me down.

Bad day ... bad day ...

i can't be nice, i'm in a bad day

No comments: