Monday, March 07, 2011

Monday

It's been a long time i don't write a post. I've been busy and i don't know what to say. Actually my life is in a normal condition now, well at least psychologically. Financially ? that's out of question. I've just wasted my money yesterday for a very unwise reason. Now it left me poor. But whatsoever, it doesn't really matter.

There's something that i wanna say. But i don't know how to say it in a good way, how to say it without raising a question, how to say it without causing misunderstanding. My blog has always been my bestest friend, best listener without judgement. So i'm just gonna say it. For you, the readers. Your job is not to wonder why, how, what , who. Your job is to read or to die. So if you wanna read it, just read it without leaving a bunch of questions afterward.

For the person. Here it is ...
It takes more than a risk to finally make the decision. I turned my life upside down to finally make it up.
I ... love you.
Although i know that this relationship has no future. That everyday each of us should be strong enough to know that we've gotta go.  It could be next year, it could be next month, it could be tomorrow, it could be tonight. But when the time comes,we should play fair and let it go.

But in a time between, i just wanna enjoy our quality time.
Just like preserved foods which have expiry date. We should enjoy it before the date comes.

No comments: