Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Persistent Bad Mood

This bad mood cycle that has started which has been occuring since two weeks ago is till happening today. Last night was really consuming. Bad day at work. This morning i had an IELTS class at 11.30 am. I planned to go to office first but when i woke up i didn't really feel well. So i decided to go from my boarding house at 11 am. I waited for a cab for almost half an hour. I must be late. But i guess the tutor will be okay. He is a boring javanese guy who will be okay with the lateness.

I arrived at 11.50. When i tried to open the door, apparently he was not the last week tutor. He's a native and kinda shocked when i came in. I took my seat without asking for a permission because i didn't really want to talk. Then he asked "what's your excuse ?" . Damn,  hadn't prepared any and i didn't want to lie. Besides, my brain couldn't work fast at that time. Peer pressure that i have said on last post also made it even worse. I acted like fool. Then finally said unimportant excuse like "i ... had to ... buy something". The tutor grabbed my plastic bag containing bottles of water, chocolate, sock and sausages that i bought from mini mart and put it outside one by one. "penting banget ya ..." with bule accent. "yes, i haven't got my breakfast." i said. 

He used that breakfast issue to tease me during the session. He pointed at me cynically. Annoying. Today was started with embarrassment and for God's sake, maybe the tutor was really annoyed by me so he kept using that breakfast issue in any chances. Anyway, he threw a lot of question to me. I didn't know it is me or his accent that is hard to be understood. Every time he asks, i say "sorry ?" or "what was the question ?" or "i don't get you". 

He doesn't sound like british. I mean, i'm quite familiar with british accent but his accent is quite strange. Besides, english man are usually friendly and nice, not like him.

But so far, nothing bad happened after ward. Until now there is no emergency ping from my boss. I hope everything will be okay until the end of the day so i can go home earlier to work on my thesis. Apparently, i have to get it finished by next week. For God's sake.

No comments: