Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Reap What You Sow

I hate a friend-foe relationship with someone. I used to like her as a friend. But now i hate her as much as so much hatred that she spreads. She's full of negativity. All of her words is indoctrination. Her smile is fake. Looks like an angel but can turn into an evil within a flip hand as soon as she realizes that you're not on her side, you're not worshiping her. She's an attention whore. 

Thought that it's my only judgement because of my empathy is decreasing lately due to stress and fatigue. But  apparently 3 other friends feel the same way. I don't like being fake or maybe i'm tired of being fake. So, not like my friend who chooses to be a two faced person. I'd rather trigger a confrontation.

As expected. With only one effortless statement. The drama has begun. The cold war is all around. She floods the world with her selfish-assumptive-cynical statements. Proof that she's a drama queen. Public Enemy. I believe that if everybody gets a chance to say their opinion about her, they will say the same thing or even worse.

She teamed with her not-even-handsome boyfriend  who is a lot like her. Which makes them two most annoying persons on earth. She always thinks that her boyfriend is the smartest of all. She always thinks that she's the most beautiful on earth. They always think that they're the greatest person on earth and others are idiots.

Someday they will reap what they sow. All the hatred that they spread will come  to them. This is just a beginning.

No comments: