Friday, August 31, 2012

The last day

30 August 2012,

I was still sleepy even though i slept early last night. But I had to go to the office since my team members were already arrived at 9 o'clock. We promised to come early because we wanted to leave the office early. I tried to enjoy every step that i took on my way to office. I might not see these roads for a long time. There will be no more waiting for a bus. No more lunch at this building. Today's my last day at the office.

Around 6pm, my office mates gave me farewell surprise (well, it's not really a surprise for me since i expected that hehe). They brought me a chocolate cake, it's delicious. We took some pictures and I gave the first slice to my boss. Then everyone approached the cake and slice it for themselves. I wasn't sure that they're excited to congratulate me or to get the cake hehe.

I promised my team that i will treat them. Hell no, the whole total team member is 10 persons. It might cost a half of my salary to treat them. I was saved by my boss because apparently he threw a farewell party for me and my team. He took us to a suki resto and asked me to order whatever i wanted. We went to a cinema to watch Bourne Legacy (without my boss, he left earlier), this time my team member who treated us. It was supposed to be me the one who treats them but it turned out to be the other way around. Thank God, so i could save my money for the transition period.

They gave me batik before we went home. I shake their hands and thanking each other, some of them teased  me by saying "Udah jangan sedih Jar, jangan nangis lo pulang-pulang". Haha .. I never thought that the people I thought could never be friends would be my close team mates (I feel something strange with the grammar, whatever).

There's a little sad. Not because i'm not gonna see them anymore (that's obvious) but because one of my friend (used to be friend) couldn't join the hype. As if she understood that everyone would feel comfortable if she's around. I feel bad for not saying sorry to her. I feel bad for being unfriendly to her. But I can't help not to revenge. I can't accept the fact that she has capability to hurt people without realizing it.

It's good to know that my revenge is done. Now all people turn hate her. All her close friends abandon her. Her enemies and her close friends are now best friends. Her only friend is her boyfriend. I hope that she could be a nice person so people would not hate her anymore. 

Well, i'm happy that finally i will start a new life. I'm glad that i'm leaving with a good impression, get a warm goodbye and greetings. 
But no matter how good a goodbye is, it never feels good.
Yet, I believe it's for a greater good.



No comments: