Saturday, September 15, 2012

In the name of greater good

Now I believe breaking up is not easy, even for the one who initiates it. It's because when we're someone there must be things that become habitual. After breaking up, there will be things that we used to do that we don't do anymore. Even if breaking up is something that has been always wanted by one of the party, they will still feel some kind of emptyness.

Well, that's just an intermezzo.

Two days ago I attended the briefing for my development program. This is what I've always wanted but i don't know, what I have in mind is doubt and fear. Especially after the briefing, they explained the training system as if the program is really tough and tight. Besides, all the participants are the selected people. I believe they are all good. Public speaking is no longer a big problem. They come from various major. I'm so nervous about it.

Whenever I gather with other scholars who aren't selected for the program, they always give me negative input. Most of them don't want to work in the company and say that the company isn't good. I don't really count their saying, but somehow this happens a lot of time. Those opinion is inevitably infiltrate my mind. Shed a doubt in my thought.

Now I live with other participants of my development program in the same boarding house. I just realized that it's not good idea. I can imagine how the program will make me exhausted. By living with those person, I will meet the same people all day long. How boring it is. I might not the kind of who socializes with my boarding house neighbor. But meeting the same people 24 hours a day is somehow boring.

Beside that, i don't fit with Karawaci. I still want to live in Jakarta. I don't know, I just love the city. The city where it's easy to find anything, where hanging out with friends only take a step ahead.

But well, there's a cost for anything in this world. I might have to deduct my fun time for a year. This is a fast track, so it requires more work and sacrifice.

Again, it's all in the name of greater good.


No comments: