Monday, April 04, 2011

Homesick

Seems that i will back to be regular blogger again who posts every night. It is 12am and i still don't want to sleep. I want to write something or i just making up a reason because i don't want to make it through the night. It just feels good not to sleep because what difference a day makes ? I will wake up with the same feeling , same dream, same routine.

I miss talking with strangers, at night. Picking a random topic with a random people. Sometimes it is fun. Just fun, don't need anything serious because everything ends when i turn off my laptop and the night over. But most of strangers are dangerous and weird. I better not to.

So i decide to do double agent thingy. I call my friend to help me investigating people who blackmail me in weird way. The discussion is quite helpful. Giving me some clues. Anything is possible. Now it's mine to choose which i believe. But then again, i don't trust anyone. People like to see the best in someone but i like to see the truth. Or worse, i like to see the worst in people.

Anyway, i miss home. I usually go home when i'm having a trouble in this city. Going to Bandung will stabilize my mood, neutralizing my mind. Because there's my family who treat me warmly eventhough i reply their text with a cold statement. But i doubt to go home now. It's just i have a memory in that city recently. I'm just affraid i will be buzzed by those memories when i see the road, my home, etc. Just let's see. I won't avoid Bandung forever.

No comments: