Saturday, April 02, 2011

Do you remember ?

Recently, i kinda lose my trust to anyone.  The fact that my friend backstabbing me while another friend filling me in with a fake and doubtful information, another one stalking me and accusing me for something i never do. I don't know what's behind it all. All i know their purpose is to put me in a trouble.

This afternoon, i went to a library. I was about to spend my satnite there. I met a friend then he took a sit right next to me. Well, we usually meet at the library. Unfortunately the library's closing at 5 o'clock. So i gotta go and pack my stuffs earlier.

"Where are you gonna go after this ?" , my friend said.

'Well, go home. I don't have any agenda for tonight.'

"Don't you wanna grab some foods before going home ?" , he said while we're walking to the locker.

'Ahm... yeah, but i don't wanna rice. i want bakmie.'

"Okay, you go first then and order it for me too"

So i walked away and i found that the cafetaria is already closed. I text my friend. Apparently, there's Bakmie booth in front of our campus and we decided to go there. We ordered the food and we ate.  After we finished. My friend talked to me.

" Jar, i wanna ask something, hmm but i better not"
' what ?'
" No, hmm later." , he said. I stopped asking him because i'm not really interested in non-urgent-thing.

" Jar, i wanna ask something." , he said again.

' WHAAAAAAAT ?', i don't really like when people doing this. If you wanna ask something then go for it. If you don't really want to ask that just don't say 'i wanna ask something'

" But please don't be offended"

' i won't'

" Hmmm .... do you remember when you chat me on YM ?"

' which chat ? when ? '

" in our first year of college. When you asked me to come to your place."

' hmmmm .... to my place ?' , i tried to recall all of chat history of us. And i couldn't find the part where i ask him to come to my place.

" yeah, do you remember ?"

' i ... don't think so. what's with it ?'

" and ... you asked me to do that 'thing' " , he made a quotes sign with his hands.

' hm ? what thing ? '

" you know ... having sex "

' having ... WHATTTTTT ???? ' , did i mishear ?

" having sex, you know "

' wait, did u say ... i chat you on YM. Invite you to my place for having sex ?'

" yes, do you remember ? "

' DID I REALLY DO THAT ??? ' , i couldn't close my mouth.  I make sure that i didn't have amnesia or ... memory loss. Because i fully remember i never do that.

" yees ... "

' but i NEVER do that ! '

" but it's your ID . we were having a chat and in the end you said that "

' I NEVER DO THAT '

For God's sake , what's happening. I swear i never said that. There must be a mistake. Or it is a set up. Either he set it up, or my friend hijacked my YM ID and did that. Whatever, this is very serious accusation. And i have to find what's behind it.

Gosh, I must be spotted by Gossipgirl. I need Blair Waldorf to find the bitch.



 
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: