Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dramatic Distraction

Being busy is fun, seriously. It's nice to know that i can make everyday productive. But sometimes it is stressful though and i can't control my emotion when pressures come from here and there. My human nature also makes laziness dominate my mood but it doesn't last long until i can get myself back. It was started when i really need distraction 8 months ago. When doing nothing feels so hard and killing me softly. I spent my day and night doing freelance job and now i'm getting used to it. At least i can earn myself an extra income every months.

But nowadays when distraction is inevitable, i find it hard to start working. My gadget keeps bugging me. Smart phone, Notebook, Social networks, TV. I open at least 5 tabs on my browser while working. Two tabs for work, and the rest are for facebook, twitter, and youtube. I check them regularly every several minutes. When i'm getting focus on my work, my cell phone ringing or it's the time for my favorite tv shows to broadcast. At first, i keep finding the way to avoid the distractions. But then i think i will just working with distractions. It's ok for me to be distracted as long as it doesn't stop me from trying to work. It is okay to keep connected to social networks, as long as i still work constantly.

I really enjoy these busy days.

No comments: