Monday, October 03, 2011

Losing the old one and get a new one

My beloved HP 520 notebook has been repaired in HP service center for more than 3 weeks. The LCD display is not working and the replacement cost is quite expensive. It got me unproductive for a week. I had to do borrow my friend's notebook for assignment and it hamper me in working on my thesis.

This notebook has been a friend of mine since 3 years ago. Maybe it's just a matter of time because it's been too old. Considering it is an old product, i decided to buy a new one instead of repairing the old one. Now i've got Lenovo ideapad Z360-9372 on my desk. It's smaller and definitely more shopisticated.

Using a brand new notebook is like starting a new life [exaggerated] because the memory is still empty and i have to install the programs from zero. I stil like my old notebook though, it has been my company in good or bad. In work or fun and not to mention becoming a dead-witness for some turning points in my days. But notebook is a notebook anyway, i just can back up the files to my new notebook. So i will not lose any pieces of memory that i've had.

Sorry HP 520 i have to leave you. Nothing lasts forever. Now i gotta move on to my new notebook.

#NP Natasha Bedingfield - Soulmate.

Well, i've been exaggerating.

3 comments:

gayatri-ardila said...

sama. HP ku juga udah RIP :(
but i've got a new one :D

Van Der Woodsen said...

oh ya ? beli apa ?

gayatri-ardila said...

Asus Eee PC Seashell Series