Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mutual Trust, Mood Swing

I put two unrelated phrases on the title because actually i'm gonna talk about two different things but i just don't want to publish two posts at the same time. Since i'm not really in a good mood for working and socializing today, so i decided to write a blog. Maybe it can help me to stabilize my mood.

Let's start with my first point about mutual trust. I believe that friendship is about mutual trust. It's not that we have to know all of our friends' secret but about how we can trust each other. I have seven friends here that have been open to one another. We don't need to conceal our bad sides for we share the common things. There's one of us who is really excited when she asks about our personal life, secret, or whatever that you won't share with common people. She tends to be interrogative when she tries to dig information from us. We all have an agreement that if we want to know about one of us, then everyone should give some things in return. Thus, we will feel safe to share anything we want and we know that our friends trust us. 

She's the one who never be open about her personal stuffs. We didn't recognize it before since she always be the first person who opens the discussion and pushing one of us into the corner. But yesterday, we were just curious and trying to having fun by putting her onto the hot seat and being asked by our interrogative question. The first question, she didn't even answer it. We kept pushing her and she got upset. Somehow that really annoyed us, not because we really wanted to know the answer and she didn't answer it. It's because how she has been so interrogative to us but she got upset even in the very first question. Then we assume that we don't have mutual trust. We should not give it all away to her anymore.

Second thing is about mood swing. I believe that working here can lead to acute mood swing since people here are very moody and the boss has an acute mood swing. He can be very nice one time and he can yell at you several minutes later. The other people here, when they're in a bad mood then they will not talk at all to everyone, even me as their manager.

I came to the office with a very good mood after meeting up with my crush. When i opened my laptop my boss ping me and scolded at me for the task that hasn't been finished yet. While, yesterday he talked to my programmer to relax because the work load is not that full. My conclusion is, never take seriously everything nice that he said because momentarily it will turn into a curse.

While to face those moody people, well, maybe i will try their way not to talk with everyone and using my ear phone with aloud music. Not that i want to impersonate them. I just want them to know how to face this kind of person.


No comments: