Friday, May 04, 2012

Neutral

For the first time after a few weeks, i finally felt that i'm engaged to my team. Yes, I never was their number one fan. They are sort of people that i didn't to talk since my first day at the office. Being their APM is a challenge somehow because it means that i have to manage them, communicate with them. I need to maintain a good relationship with my developers. I believe that approachment should be done slowly, i can't force it. 

Apparently, going through something together can make us closer. In that hectic condition, they learn to recognize me as their leader and i learn to set aside the thoughts that they are not from my circle and I don't have to be close to them. 

Well, i'm glad that i can forget my personal aversion on them while i'm working with them. Being neutral. 

No comments: