Monday, January 25, 2010

Addiction

How could i end this addiction ? if i can't get it out of my head. everyday in my life my mind is always full of this thoughts. Lonelyness and depletion of attention always trigger this feeling. I always chasing something to release this feeling. Somehow i always connected to this world. Actually i just need a friend. I have a lot of friends, some of them are my best friends. But i don't think that they are my closest friend. i need someone to rely on. i need someone who always there for me. i need someone to take care of me. someone whom i can talk everything with. not supposed to special friend such as girlfriend or boy friend. i don't mind with that idea. but they should be comfortable for me. we have to bind each other

1 comment:

Van Der Woodsen said...

The funny thing is, now i'm on January 2011. Still, i'm stuck with this problem.

Come on dude, live your life as you want it