Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mind Explosion

After several days of silent scream. I don't think i need to do that. If i recall the reason i establish this blog is to express what's on my mind that can't be expressed to anyone. All the posts are dedicated to me, it's only about me my self and i. So why should i worry about the other. I will keep posting. For my own good.

Today afternoon i had an interview for a part time job position. It is never easier although i've been through a lot of interview session and being asked by the same question.

"Tell me about yourself ..."

Is the first question which should be always asked in every interview. I should be well prepared for this question. This should be an easy question to talk about yourself. But it takes more than just a brief introduction to know me. And i want to provide the best answer for this question. So i tried to research about Interview Do's and Dont's. I followed what the article says. Unfortunately, it trapped me in an unclear answer. Damn, i should believe in myself and not listen to that article.

My interviewer said that

"i don't have any problems with your english.But i am not convinced yet, because i can't feel chemistry between us "

I was about to tell him that i couldn't even build a chemistry with my e-girlfriend. Well, forget it. Maybe it's just about my poker face. I should not blame people for it. Anyway, i hope i can get the job and the other job. But still be able to manage my time for studying, taking a rest, and having entertainment.

-On the other side of my life.-

B, i stop talking to my friend. I just don't want to talk to him. He might read this post because he read my blog sometimes, but i don't care. It would be better if you read this.

Here's the thing. I don't have a problem to see someone's dark side or to know the negative side of someone. I'm not a perfect person either. Having a bad or wicked personality is something tolerable for me. But what i can't tolerate is when the thing harms the other. It just makes me lose my sympathy to him. Well, i've tried to forgive. But apparently this guy doesn't deserve it. He didn't even say apology or thanks for what has he done and what have i done. What a jerk.

I used to have negative association to him, what's the difference if i hate him at all now. It's better than a hypocrite who acts nicely but keeping a hatred within.

And about my another friends. I guess it's time for me to let them go. Nothing last forever. So does with friendship. I should've learnt about the concept of encounter and leaving. Everything which we encounter will leave us sooner or later. It's just the matter of time. Even a friend or bestfriend. BFF terms sounds like a fairytale.



No comments: