Sunday, November 28, 2010

Satan in a Sunday hat

I went to bed lately last night, 2am. I woke up at 9 am. I don't know what to do. I have no activities today and i am so reluctant to take a bath or roll out my bed. I just lay on my bed staring at the ceiling for about 2 hours. Doing nothing. The first move that i made is turn on my laptop and connect to facebook. I find nothing interesting there. Nothing to be commented nor to be written on my status. I leave it and open a new tab to check my email inbox. There's no new unread mail. I really don't know what to do, wondering  i'll spend my whole Sunday with last episodes of tv series. Before that, i look for videos that can make me turned on.

Oh gosh, this is not the life that i want to portray. Too much vacation, too much spare time. But i'm so reluctant to take a job though.

Or maybe i should pick one of my favorite song and sing it out loud. But i haven't changed my playlist since a month ago. I don't even know which is my favorite and which is not.

Maybe i gotta run ... run ... run ...

Run devil run run devil run run ...

No comments: