Friday, November 26, 2010

WARTEG, as disturbing as its name

I'm currently in saving program this week [as just another week in every end of month] but i was really hungry, i couldn't help my hunger to cook a rice and buy side dish. So i decided to have a lunch at warteg after i went to my friend's house. When i walked over it i was reluctant to enter the warteg because it's quite crowded. But i was so hungry so i insist to enter it.

There were several disturbing people on the center table, they were so noisy. Having such a doormat chatter with disturbing and rude words and jokes as disturbing as they behaved. One of them is a sissy guy who talked a  lot and tried to make a joke by imitating Indonesian-korea alike-boyband which really made me sick. But i tried to prevent my self from hearing their voices. It's not a worth hearing.

I took a table on the corner near a door where there's a newspaper on it. It's the only table left. I read the newspaper while i was eating. I didn't mean to read it but somehow it's so readable, right in front of my eyes. The first deadline said "A husband killed his wife after make love" well it's quite disturbing headline for a lunch but interesting though. So i read the rest article and i found it's even more disturbing when one paragraph  said "there is spilled sperm in the crime scene .. bla bla bla".  I skipped this article and read another one, it's about a woman who changed her sexuality and married to another woman. Can i have more interesting article especially more decent one ? this is lunch, come on.

Then i skipped to the next article. Guess what's the title ? "Dewi Persik's topless picture" oh come on ! you gotta be kidding me. Not only giving a narration about the title, the article also gives two real DP's topless picture, UNCENSORED. Oh my goodness, i might like to read gossip and i might like to see topless picture sometimes but not at my lunch time please ... and not Dewi Persik anyway.

Wait, last but not least. Before i end my lunch, i was curious to read another article. The quote says

"kid, i allow you to be a prostitute ..."

No comments: