Friday, November 26, 2010

Sorry dude, i can't no longer hold my words

I hate you. I don't care how much offensive this post for someone or some people. It is my blog anyway, i have my freedom of speech.

I hate you, you took my best friend. You ruined her life, i don't give a damn the part where your life is also being ruined. Everything has changed when you came along. Your presence is always irritating to me, build a wall between me and her. Maybe i had a foreseen that you're no good for her though you seem so. I know her for years and you know her not more than a year. But you took it all. Now there's nothing left, you and her are inseparable. Oh that's so disgusting.

And for your information, i was there when you're not there. Doing something stupid even it contradicts my conscience. But guess what you give me for it. Not even a word, not even thanks, not even a sorry.

I don't expect that too anyway. I never expect to talk to you. but at least you can behave how well-educated people should behave. Shameful.

Jerk

No comments: