Saturday, June 25, 2011

Life cycle

I ever thought why should i have a blog. Why should i write my personal story in a media where no one can read it. What's the point of writing if there's no one reads ?

Now i know the answer. It is said that experience is the best teacher, it is. Sometimes we consider it as a cheap punch line because it's found on the footer of Sinar Dunia book. But that is true. The function or let's say the benefit of the blog itself can be felt if you've been writing for years and you read again your old post.

For me - these recent years - life is like a cycle. It has the same pattern. When i have a spare time, i read my old post from one year ago on the same date like today. I am amazed by the post that i read is exactly telling the things that i'm facing now. It's like the cycle happen again. The negative side is it means that i fall to the same slope over again. The positive side is i can learn a lesson from the post that i've posted before. It's like someone writing some tips which really suits you. It's like reading a forecast that your ancestors wrote for you.

Sometimes i feel ridiculous every time i write my story here. But now i don't feel so. I've found that this is another way of self motivating.

No comments: