Sunday, June 05, 2011

A piece of thoughts

Tomorrow is June 6th. I will be leaving Bandung at 4 am because i have to get arrived in Jakarta before 9 AM.

For some people the date might be another day, like me. But for the others it might be an important date. Either in a good way or a bad way.

For those who see the date as a special date because it is a milestone of a happiness. I congratulate you. I pray that you will get a lot of betterment and improvement from a previous life. Being wiser in living the life, being more firm in making a decision and choosing the right one over the wrong one.

For those who see the date as a reminder of a bitter thing. I will say, that was only the angle of your life. It's not the whole view of your life. Now it might blow your mind every time you recall. But just see it from a positive side, it ever been one of your best days in your life. But just like any other thing, nothing lasts forever. Just like a bread which has expiry date, you can't eat the expired date. It's not good for your health. Just throw it all and buy a new one.

I might not be able to deliver the things above directly because of one and some reasons. But somehow, i never dump people who ever been in my days. Because somehow they also had a role in shedding a color in my days.

This post means nothing more than just a saying from a friend.
Just because we can't be friend, it doesn't mean we aren't.

Have a blessed life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apa tgl 6 ini pnya arti yg khusus buat kamu jg ya?

Van Der Woodsen said...

itu kan dijelasin di atas