Friday, September 16, 2011

Apalah arti menunggu

I was wrong. I thought it would be easier having you as a friend than losing you. Apparently it is easier if you get rid off me than hearing you call my name using my first name. We remain no more than acquaintance to each other. Somehow it is irritating to hear you asking about general questions without asking about me first. Asking about some addresses instead of asking what i'm doing, have i eaten or not.

That's hard. Stay away from me! if you get one step closer, i might not letting you go.

For you, i sing this song :

" telah lama aku bertahan
demi cinta wujudkan sebuah harapan
namun kurasa cukup ku menunggu.
semua rasa telah hilang

sekarang aku tersadar
cinta yang ku tunggu tak kunjung datang.
apalah arti ku menunggu bila kamu tak cinta lagi.

dahulu kaulah segalanya.
dahulu hanya dirimu yang ada di hatiku.
namun akhirnya ku mengerti.
tak perlu ku menunggu cinta yang semu"

by Raisa
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for those person.
i wanna say, you're so damn lucky

Van Der Woodsen said...

then find your own luck