Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Get well soon

Yesterday my father talked to me. He said that if i have a girlfriend, he wants me to introduce her to him. But then i said that i'm not having a girlfriend.

Just now, my brother texted me to tell that my father got a light stroke symptomps. He couldn't speak fluently, one of his foot is not working properly, he tends to be forgetful. When he's having conversation with my brother and mother.

I was kinda sad to hear that.

God please heal him. I know it is nature of human when people get older and they lose some of their organ's function. Please keep my parents healthy. I want them to see me succeed. I want them to come to my graduation day in healthy condition. I want them to see me marry and look after my childs like they do to my brother and sisters.

I know that this such a selfish wish when everything is actually about me. But everything i do, i do it for them. I want to see them happy. I want to make them happy. Give them chance. Give me chance.

If i don't deserve it all, answer my pray for them. They deserve to be happy. .....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: