Saturday, August 20, 2011

I always suggest people to be themselves. To be whatever they want because there's nothing good in trying to be someone else. Recently i got a shocking fact about myself. The fact that i've been pretending to myself for the last 5 months. I've been in disguise. It is so irony to know that i've been lying to myself recently. I've been trying someone else, a man that i'm not used to be.

All i did is apparently just to grab an attention, just to look good. It's started from envying someone whom i admired. Knowing the fact that there's a tight line between me and him, i was just trying to like him. I don't know what's the purpose. Maybe i want to have the world he has. But then i realized, no matter hard i try to be like him. I will never be like that because we are totally different. And about the world in which he lives in, maybe it's not where i belong to.

In the end, i don't have to be someone else just to be accepted by sort of people. If they are destined not to be close to me. then they will never be.


No comments: