Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Eid

From all of greeting message that i got, i was expecting your message. Then you sent me another forwarded message. I expected more personal apology from you. Because what we had is more than personal.

You didn't even reply my message back. I expected more sincere and deeper apology from a person who has put me through a hard time. A person who has shared life changing decision with me. But apparently it means nothing to you.

Are you happy now with your life? are you being who you chose to be? i hope so. Because at least that makes me feel that i'm worth giving up.

I have forgiven you since a long time ago. I never put blame on you anyway. The only thing that makes me mad is the way you treat me as if i'm contagious disease.

But i forgive you anyway. Forgiven is not forgotten. But recently i found that it is much easier not to have you around me.

So please get rid off me. If you're.not gonna make me feel better, just don't show up.

I might be crazy over you. But i won't let it drives me crazy.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: