Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Publicity

I've been holding on it. Not to say anything or .. post anything ... or comment anything about my private stuff especially my relationship in front of public. Moreover in social media. Because , i don't know. I think that's not a wise thing to be done by adults. We find our homepage full of highschooler's post about their couples, love life, or anything private. But i'm not high schooler. Besides,  i don't think i need publicity. I don't need people to know what's going on with my relationship moreover the negative ones such as complaining about your partner on your status. So many people are scrutinizing us. Our partner may be suck, you can share it with your besties but you don't need to tell the world about it.

And i don't like, being satirized by whomever. The thing is no matter how you make it implicit, i will always know. It's hard to ensure people that i can know even the unsaid thing. I am sensible.

I am tolerant but i demand fair treatment. I don't do the things above. Well my partner does. Somehow it gives me a ... right [?] to do the counter part. But still, i won't do it on public sphere such as social media. I'll do it on my personal blog. And i'll try in more appropriate manner.

Here's the thing.

I know who i am. how i affect people. Somehow it requires me to show restrain of some things in order not to jeopardize the condition. What i don't understand is why sometimes people force me to tell the very truth of me without considering what they're gonna hear might hurt themselves. The thing is ... when they force me so, i consider they're ready. No matter how hurtful it is. I will say it without any censorship for the sake of the truth itself.

The second thing. The main complain which came to me from my partner [or it is you for that matter] is when i had fun with my girls while i didn't have the same thing with her. The only question is ... if they can have fun with me ... why can't you ? why can't you be that fun ?

I believe there will be a lot of answers, excuses, or rebuttal  for that question. That's your right.

That's all.My suggestion is. If you're about to talk or griping about someone [who ever he/she is], you might want to consider that they will read it or at least somebody else will. You might want to imagine what they will think about it. You never know what kind of reaction that you will get.

Keep posting depressing status. And you will know how it will keep you away from the positive ones.

No comments: