Monday, August 22, 2011

What do scars do ?

Yesterday was my first time watching animated movie in cinema. I never watch animated movie in cinema because i'm not into animated movie and for me animated movie is not worthy to be seen in cinema. But i just accompanied a friend who came from another city, so i don't have any expectation from the movie. Just enjoy it as my first experience.

But i guess i was wrong. Apparently watching Kungfu Panda 2 in 3D is much more enjoyable than Final Destination or even Avatar 3D. But still, i'm not into animated movie so i didn't really focus on the story. I just enjoy the 3D effects. My friend kept laughing since the very beginning of the movie and so did with the rest of audience, while i kept silent. Well yes it's funny and the panda is cute but it didn't make me laugh out loud. 90 minutes felt like years when i was there. I got so sleepy and i can't help it. Once or twice i fell asleep but i tried to  keep my eyes open for i didn't wanna waste the money that i've spent for the ticket.

When it was coming to and end there were some scenes that i like. The dialog are inspiring. This is my favorite scene [the only scene which seemed funny to me]. When Po f: inally met Lord Shen and blew him off.

Lord Shen : how come you find your inner peace ? Your parents have died.
Po : Scars heal.
Lord Shen : No. They don't. Wounds heal.
Po : Oh, right. what do scars do ? fade ?
Lord Shen : i don't care what scars do !
[LOL]


And here's my favorite punch line.
Po : we must let go of stuff from the past because it just doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.


Well yeah.
Today i've gotta  stick that words on my head when i was being unfollowed by you-know-who. Well, it doesn't really matter because it is a common thing when people follow or unfollow you. But logically, when i unfollow someone it means that i don't wanna see them again or i don't give a damn to them anymore. But then again, it doesn't matter. I just unfollowed back. Maybe this is how the thing should be. Maybe it is true that we better never see each other ever again.

Just like what Ben Donovan said to Serena Van Der Woodsen when he was trying to leave her for greater good.

Ben : it's easier to move on without past reminder


Then it is how the thing supposed to be. The only thing that matters is what i choose to be now.
Somehow i feel relieved.



No comments: