Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Salt Air Bender

This is totally not a vacation that i want. This vacation is like a prisonment for me. The vacation that i want is a plenty of money, a plenty of friends, full of traveling schedule. But now, all i do is sitting in front of my laptop, laying on my bed, sitting in front of my laptop, and laying on my bed.

I have no affiliation here to accompany me hanging out or just walking around the city or even only for having a chit-chat or gossip. Well, you know my so-called-best-friends are alienating themselves. They are busy with the new world and friends.

What i do everyday is renting a DVD, movies does really entertain me. If only i could get into the movie and have a life like that then my vacation will not be boring like this. And by the way because of i'm addicted to several movies. Unconsciously this movie get into my subconscious world and create a fun dream for me hehe.

For example, after watching inception. I dream about very illogical drem [well, dream is illogical in the very first place]. I'm sitting on a boat at a very big lake. The situation is very dramatic. The sky is dark green and the water is dark. I have my friend sitting on the other boat. Suddenly i see a whirlpool which suck all of the water in the lake. So i bent to the oars and go to the land so i won't be sucked by whirlpool. My friend didn't realize that. I scream to him "cepetan ke pinggir !" but he didn't hear me. And ... the whirlpool suck him until he disappeared.  A lil bit horror.


My next favorite movie ever is SALT. [who is salt ?]. I fall in love with Angelina Jolie in this case is Evelyn Salt who works for CIA. Several days ago, i dreamed about some people haunt me. Seems like those people are paid to kill me i don't know why. In the chasing game where my life is so threatened. Someone protects me and save my life. Her name is Salt. And i'm sure, she is Evelyn Salt. LOL.

The next day, still with the same genre. Secret Agent. In my dream i am a secret agent. I am commanded to kill Russian President. What i do is i come President House. I dive into the lake near the House [But it looks like Istana Presiden in Kebun Raya Bogor]. Whatsoever, this is a dream. When i'm diving. The President caught me. I don't now the next part because i wake up at that part.

Yesterday, i dreamed about a fight between group of friends with me. In that dream they called me The Water Bender. LOL, Apparently this dream was inspired by Avatar The Last AirBender.  Haha It's so fun to be water bender. But unfortunately in that dream i cannot use my power. So i still don't know how it feels to lead the water.

Well my sleep is always colorful with a wonderful dream though some of them are nightmares but it's ok.
Can't wait to see the next dream

2 comments:

gayatri-ardila said...

how come bisa jadi sugar gitu? hoho

Skylarikaz said...

hahahaha...!