Monday, August 23, 2010

Show me the meaning of being on vacation

Now i'm at the boiling point of a boredom. I've been at home for more than 2 weeks with no activities no refreshment. All i do is sleeping, online, sleeping, eating, sleeping. That's not a health way to live. Well, i'm on vacation. When the lecture was still going on i really missed vacation. We call the 1st day of vacation as holiday while the rest are not more than just an exile.

I've tried to find some friends to chill out but unfortunately they are not cool anymore. Well, busy with their own business or suddenly turn out to be annoying person. So, i have no affiliation on my vacation. I try to find some distractions. I read an announcement on Facebook about Mobile Programming Workshop. I thought that joining a workshop could make my vacation more valueable and productive. Apparently this workshop isn't a workshop. It makes my vacation even worse. Instead of give me a training or new knowledge, the trainier give me a project without any payment and leave me for several day here. It's just wasting my time but i think it's better than stay at home all day long. At least i can make some movement and my body can feel the sunlight.

I have some appointments with my friends for breakfasting together. It must be fun. But unfortunately the appointments should be canceled at the day because of some friends couldn't make it. Poor me.

Now i'm desperate in finding friend for vacation. I think i have to enjoy this vacation alone. Go to cinema alone, for example. But there's no new movie in Bandung. Poor me.

AHHHH ... i'm B.O.R.E.D
rararar aa mamaulala gaga lalala

No comments: