Monday, March 08, 2010

CRC

[i wrote it when i was in my class]

Today i have a computer networking lecture. The lecturer is an old man. Actually the matterial given by him is quite good but i don't know the idea of old lecturer make me lazy to follow their preach. He explained about checksum. I wonder what it is. Is it another variant of dimsum ? hmmm, i miss dim-sum. The last time i ate dimsum is when i was in malaysia. Then the lecturer also explained about CRC. What does it stand for ? He said it stands for Cyclic Redudancy Check. Oh really ? But my programming lecturer said that it stands for Class Reponsbility Card. Whatsoever.

I was drowned in my thoughts. I remember that i will have to deliver story telling on today's debate training. That thing always distracts my concentration since two days ago. Acting is the thing that i hate most ! This is because people say that i am FLAT. Have no expression. So what's the point of acting if it won't generate any expressions ?

I think i'm gonna skip this training session and stay in my comfort zone. I don't give a damn to people saying that i can't do this challenge. I should not do what i don't wanna do. I can make a reason that i have to do a lot of assignments for tomorrow's presentation.

For God's sake, what the hell am i doing ? Writing unimportant thing like this. Well, writing is better than sleeping at class. The lecture is so boring. Not boring sih actually, i just don't get what lecturer said. This matterial is still abstract for me. I am not interested in abstract thing. Something which can't give us logical explanation about "what is it for?" , "why do we study this?", "what is the real implementation of this ?".

Aaahhhh finally, the session is finished.

No comments: