Sunday, March 21, 2010

God, where are you ?

God, so many people around me questioning Your existence. Some people don't believe in You at all, and the rest are following Your religion but still not sure about Your existence.

Maybe i'm not a good man who can follow all Your command and avoid Your prohibition. But deep insinde my heart, i believe that You are there. I don't know where but You must be there. Everything in this world happen beause of something. And this life exist because You exist. As human have a right to life and a right to privacy. I do believe that You also have a right to privacy which should not be intervened by Your creatures. Anything about where do You come from, who are You, how do You look like, where do You live maybe those are Your privacy and it's not my business to deal with.

Regarding a lot of questions that i've thrown, it's just because my limited knowledge. I should've found the answers or asking to the expert. All the prophets and holly book are the preceden that the eldest follow the religion because of logical thing not hoax.

I believe there is no coincidence. Everything in this world has been written. It's called destiny. It is Your work. But sometimes that idea make me confuse. If it is true that evrything has been written, does it mean everything that happened in my life also has been written ?

If it is so, it means that the difference, sufferings which i'm experiencing is your destiny. I've ever heard that destiny couldn't be changed. So does it mean that i can't change my self ?
God, isn't it unfair if someone get something that he doesn't want to get but he should accept it because it's his destiny. But in the other hand, he's guilty because it is wrong before You and he becomes a blacksheep in this case.

God, i know You will not change some people if they don't change themselves. I've been trying to change myself. But everytime i try to fly i fall. Everytime the temptation comes, i just can't resist it.

God, i know You're there ...
please lead those people back to Your way, coz i know they're a good people.
God, i know You're there ...
please help me to break this cycle

No comments: