Wednesday, May 05, 2010

BROTHER ...

In this time suddenly i think i only need , brother ...
well, i have a brother 25 y/o , but sorry i don't think i can share my story with you. Generation gap is just too obvious.

Well, i wish i had a twin brother or young brother which only 1 - 2 years younger than me. But this person doesn't exist anyway. i'm the last child of my family. So , i assume this blog is my brother [i know it's sick but whatever].

Brother, my friends are getting weird with various reasons. Some of them turn out to be an ignorance, some of them are great offender, some of them only taking me for granted, and the rest expecting more than i can give to them.

This morning is so messy. I slept at 12 am and suddenly woke up at 2am. And finally literally woke up at 7am. Today i have the last exam of a lecture which i never interested in. I don't understand the matterial at all. And i haven't read anything, i'm so sleepy. I don't have a power to read.
My project is still running. Still a lot of to do list and bugs to be fixed. I hope i can finish it before the deadline.

I can't pretend that actually my crazy confession last night distract my mind. Well, i don't know why could i be that cruel. Brother, i never meant to hurt anyone. But a long my life i always become derfeatist person just to protect anyone else's feeling or interest. Once in my life i think should be more assertive in speaking my mind. At least i will not live in questions or regret like i used to be.

Brother, i really need refreshment. Do you want to hangout with me afterschool ? i don't mind if you want to bring your girlfriend.

what ? oh ... you don't have a girlfriend ? good then, it's just the two of us.
oh ... 3 ? with whom ? your friend is okay.
hm ? not your friend ? so who is this person.
oh ..mh .. w w WHAT ??? your BOYFRIEND ???
ARE YOU GAY ??? oh .. no no ... please DON'T ... DON'T ruin my day. it's enough ..


[going crazy]

No comments: