Thursday, May 06, 2010

it's a dull pink




In a fairytale when there is romance scene then there will be a lot of pink colors the screen. And it looks so sweet and beautiful. But for me, too much pink color is dull. There are a lot of colors, there are black, blue, green, purple, white. Why do people only use pink which makes everything is boring when it makes domination. That's why a long my life i always avoid pink. Because i still need the other colors. Pink is okay as long it is not dominating.

I still need red to signifies my passion, power, and energy.
i still need yellow to bring the joy.
I still need green to make renewal.
I still need black to strengthen me.
I still need gold to lead me to wealth, luxury and eternity.



My life is full of colors. Losing one colors won't really give significant effect. But dominated by one color does really significantly make it dull.

No comments: