Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday the 17th

This Friday is my last holiday in this semester's vacation. The early days blew me off with all the boredoms. After a month staying at home and i'm getting used to live with this boredom, i've found my distractions. But there's a philosophy behind the boredom, i have more savings and buy more gadgets with it. And now it's like i don't wanna leave this vacation. I don't wanna leave home. A wake up call from my mom, brings a plate of fried rice into my room to wake me up . All loves and care which i can't get in boarding house. I'll be missing home.

If you ever watched several Asian drama such as Ada Apa Dengan Cinta, Eiffel I'm In love, or even Meteor Garden. A movie which the main character were enemy to each other in the beginning but they turned out to be lover in the end. It sounds overrated but that's maybe the analogy of my vacation. I hate it so much in the beginning but now i don't wanna leave it.

But hey, i'm not a drama king anymore. Where there's hello there's also good-bye. If we committed to say hello then we have to be prepared for the good-bye. And if we're brave enough to say good-bye, life will give us a new hello.

:)

I promise myself. Nothing in this semester will bring me down or drag me to the drama. It will be all about  enjoying my life. Enjoying the time which will never be reversed. Enjoying every breath i take in the morning which in every interval of it there will be a thankfulness for a blessing  given.

No comments: