Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random temptation

it's not easy.
things are never easy.
it's just too good to be true.
irresistible upclose and personal.

It's original sin .., yeah [aduh apa sih]
All the sinful pleasures deep inside


This dangerous game
oh it was always my original sin

A dream will fly
The moment that you open up your eyes
A dream is just a riddle
Ghosts from every corner of your life

Up in the balcony
All the Romeo's are bleeding for your hand
Blowing theater kisses
Reciting lines they don't understand 



You can find me in the club, sippin' on some buds,
Daddy I got what you need you's a sexy little thug,
Don't wanna be your girl I ain't lookin for no love,
So come give me a hug, sexy little thug.



Nulis apa ini ? haduh ? am i drunk ? but i just drink Aqua. Does aqua make me tipsy ?


I wanna live in a dream where everything is legal.




Am i guilty if i drink in a dream ? no ?
am i guilty if a had sex in a dream ? no ?
why ? why ? why ?
Because it's just a dream ? 


so just drag everything in my life into a dream and drag everything in my dream into my life.


dream dream dream dream, real real real real
wrong or right wrong or right wrong or right.


sleep not sleep not sleep not sleep not.








Sorry for all the randomness.
wait ? why should i sorry ? this is my blog. I am God here, in my blog. I can do anything i want.


Ok, i'll be back when i'm sober

3 comments:

gayatri-ardila said...

apa sih jee....
lagi labil ya?? hoho

ngeronda terus je tiap malem? :D

Van Der Woodsen said...

iya nih haha lagi mabok.

gayatri-ardila said...

mabok aqua
tanggung, sekalian pake HIT aja tuh :p