Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My mom's birthday

Today is my mom's birthday.
Actually i don't know it is. I know it from my sister's status which told me so.
I've been growing up in a family where the members are not used to express their feeling obviously, few platitude. We're not used to say happy birthday to each other. That's why although i know today is my mom's birthday. I don't know what to do. You might think what's so hard to dial my mom's number and say happy birthday. But believe me, it's awkward for me. But that doesn't mean i don't love her.

Thank you mom for every single effort to look after me, for every single pray that you do day and night for my sake. Nothing much i can do to pay it all but keep trying to be a good son and pray for you.
Thank you, you're the woman that i love most on earth.

Allahummaghfirli wali wali dayya warkhamhuma kama robbayani soghiro


No comments: