Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bittersweet memories

When i went home several days ago, i saw two brown books on my cupboard. I really know those books. Those are my journal books which were written when i was junior - senior high school. I brought those books everywhere. I wrote it in a class, when people were busy to socialize each other, i sat on my chair and wrote anything on my mind into those books. In the night, when i feel so bad or happy i wrote on those books. Each book worths a year story.

The stories are about everything. Some are about how annoying my classmates are and the rest are about how weird i am. I also put my fave songs lyrics in those books. I write my own short story there and lend it to my friends. Some of my friends also participated in giving colors to these books. Sometimes they comments are just funny and exaggerated.

Laugh and cry. The story about my family's problem, how i really want to go out from my house at that time.The story of classmate crush, when i got a crush on my classmate but unfortunately she didn't feel the same way too and  chose my fucking senior. The story which lead me to my first love story and end up with a confession of a broken heart. Bittersweet memories. Too sweet too forget.

Classic story for the future.

No comments: