Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dinner

Today i have eaten 3 times and some snacks. My stomach is fully loaded, i don't wanna eat anymore. But when i came home my mother made my favorite food, she fried me a fish and stuffs. Honestly, i couldn't eat more food, my stomach is overly full and if i force to eat i'll be throwing it. But my mother was really excited when she's asking me to have a dinner. My brother was going to work and he refused to have a dinner coz he didn't wanna eat.

I don't wanna disappoint my mother even in a very little thing. She has done her best to serve me with my favorite food while waiting for me to go home. And if i don't eat the food, it would be very cruel. So i took a plate and put the rice on it and having a dinner. Because i realize that there will be a time when i'll be missing mom-made food.

No comments: