Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bittersweet

I finally finished The Vampire Diaries season 2. The episode 21 is superb but the last episode is quite disappointing.

Anyway, today i started the day with a very late wake up. I should have arrived at my office [Bogor] at 8am. But i woke up at 7.30am and still in Binus. It is because i saw one of my fave movie, The Craft, until late at nite. It took 2 hours from Binus to Bogor. I came at 10am. What a late. But everyone's okay. No complains because they don't really care to each other. I don't have to worry about working hours as long as i can finish my job.

It was 4.40pm, i was waiting for the time to go home. Something popped up my messenger window. The unexpected thing yet the most anticipated one. It made me so happy but on the other hand, it made me a little blue. This is how the thing works. It brings sweetness and it bring bitterness as well. They are inseparable. Seeing a fancy thing will be very lovely but knowing the fact that it won't be true is somehow painful. It's just too good to be true.

But however the deal is a deal. I have made a deal with God and i have broken the curse of the evil which binds me. God's way will always feel hard. Evil's path is always magnetizing. But then i keep reminding myself about the deal that i've made with God. He promised me that there will be rewards for every challenge that i pass. There will be heaven in the end of this thorny road. That there will be a bless as a compensation of this disappointment. 

I better believe him. 

God, no matter how it tears me up, i am sincere. Because i know no matter how lovely they are, i will always turn to you. But i am just your fool servant. Sometimes i just want to give up, i just wanna ignore our deal. Don't really care about the hell i should pay. But a part of me doesn't allow this, and so does my surrounding. Now in my desperation, i just want you to strengthen me. I want you to take care of them. The person[s] i love. If you are willing to drag me back to you, if you want to protect me please do the same way to them. Please save them too. They are good people. And don't make us remain enemies to one another. 

No comments: