Monday, July 04, 2011

Move to Bogor

Finally i'm done with this translation thingy. It's been 2 days i translate my friend's paper. I actually don't have experience in translating but the fee is interesting, i can use it to buy new clothes. Anyway holidays will be started tomorrow, but not for me. For me tomorrow is the first day of internship. I hope there will be no awkward things, well there must be awkwardness sih on the first day but i wish everything goes well. 

Since the office where i have an internship is located in Bogor, so i have to stay in my cousin's house for i don't want to commute jakarta-bogor-jakarta everyday and spend my 5 hours a day on the way. So i'll be staying here for 3 months. But living here is like participating in reality show program in Trans TV "jika aku menjadi". This house kinda different with my home. Besides the family only consists of 3 persons, for one and some reasons the mother doesn't cook regularly. Like today, there is no food. Well, there are some foods sih but it's not appropriate for me. I had to eat mutton which is i used to hate. But i better eat it or i eat nothing at all. But that's not problem because i don't really want to eat recently. I eat just because it is a basic human needs. 

Apparently the television in this house is not functioning. Gosh, i'm not that TV junkie sih but recently i love to watch some reality shows on TV so it means that there will be no TV for the next 3 months. Errrrgh ok. 

I realize that there might be some uncomfortable things while i'm living here. But this is the price i should pay if i want to cut off my expanses for room rent, meal, and transportation during my internship period. This is the price of comfortability.

Well, but it won't troubled me a lot because i have committed for these all. It's only 3 months by the way, 20 days a month [i can evacuate my self to Jakarta or Bandung during weekend]. 

And it will prove that i am resilient in any conditions. 

No comments: