Monday, July 11, 2011

Break Time

Finally the time has come. Break time. The time when blogger is no longer being blocked in this office.

Guys, i know that life is imperfect. Things don't go on our ways. But sometimes it's just getting boring. Today i came late to the office and found my seat was being used by someone. I asked my supervisor, when i poke his back apparently it was not him. It was somebody else. So i took a seat in front of my desk. I wonder where's my supervisor. I texted him and apparently he's sick. Well it is obvious that i will have no job for today since my supervisor is not around. For the first 2 hours it is quite fun to have no job. I can download movies, browsing, etc. But if it occurs for a whole day, somehow i have my limit, i'm bored. This is my first week. I don't know what will happen next week. How if i have to do this idleness for 3 months. Actually i got no disadvantage because i will still get the payment. But it's just awkward to in the place where are you not supposed to be and don't have something in common with them. I feel like extraterrestrial.

However the contract has been signed. I have to obey it. Besides, it's still my first week. Keep think positively that there will be some betterments afterward.


dude ! seriously,  do u pay me to use your internet access ???


well. that's overreaction.

No comments: