Sunday, January 30, 2011

Annoying chatter

I woke up at 8 and straightaway turned on my laptop. It's just like one or two seconds after i sign on my messenger, my friend's message popped up my chat. He told me that he's confused about his thesis and bla bla bla ... actually i didn't really respond him, at least not with appropriate response. I just said "oh yeah ?" "really ?" "hahaha ... good for you". Because i'm not into listening people's complain on this bloody Sunday morning.

But after about 1 hearing him complaining then i think i deserve to get my turn to talk. So i said that i'm not feeling good. But he ignored it and changed the topic into his story again. Damn ! And he start filling me in with his stories again [which i don't really want to hear]. Once he stopped, i think i should grab a chance to talk. This time he listened, but let's see what's his response.

"ah ... unnecessary"

Damn ! Do you think all your complains that you're addressing to me is that necessary ? That's not even more important than a headline in Wartak*ta newspaper.

Why Wartak*ta ? because i think the newspaper is lame. Actually the headline. These are some of their headlines :
"Menantu bos Binus seorang transgender" , actually from the content of the article nothing is related to Binus but yes, her father is sort of Binus director. But that's not the focus, they can just eliminate Binus fromit.

Another one ,
"Tukang ojeg langganan Siti KDI dibunuh" , see ? mo tukang ojeg langganan siapa keq, langganan Julia Perez keq, Lady Gaga keq [Lady gaga naek ojeg ?] , but the focus is not the artist because they're not even in the crime scene. 

So that's why i said that newspaper is lame, but at least it fills me in with information not like my friend did to me, filling me in with his complains. Actually that's not problem for me as long as he knows when to talk when to listen. And by the way there's no people on earth who only wants to hear along they life, sometimes they wanna speak up. 



No comments: